Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Do you want to know more about me?

Hi guys x 2

I've edited this post cause I consider is better edit it than post another thing. Cause I don't talk about new data.
All you need to know about new data is on an interview that
the page called revogaming has done to me.
Otherwise, I've answered to the questions of another sites. It is called n-revolution.
Do you remember when I say I answered the questions of Fumatrix.?
I edit it cause I don't know that someone could think I was lying saying it.

Next time, I will answer your questions guys of your comments

See you later...next time...

Osoko Tanaka

5 Comments:

Blogger Baldridge said...

The trouble is that there are a few of us out here who are born and bred in Japan ourselves. For us, it's easy to tell he is not Japanese. He leaves too many obvious holes unfortunately. Whoever wants to do a fake Japanese man must check with a native Japanese first to make sure such obvious holes don't exist.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Dan Bucholtz said...

Did anyone else notice the huge difference in the writing style. It just screams fake. I am kind of lazy but look at the times in his posts, I wonder if they sync up with normal online times in Japan.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Baldridge said...

Like I said, guys... he isn't Japanese. I can't say anything about the accuracy of information he's giving, but one thing I do know is he isn't Japanese.

12:53 PM  
Blogger pn18 said...

osoko, let it be.
i don't know the reason why you can't ANSWER IN A CORRECTLY and a CONCRETETLY way?
please tell me the reason.
is your englsih sooo bad?
i don't know.

let it be - the beatles

3:17 PM  
Blogger pn18 said...

you are bullshit @revenent

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home