Sunday, June 19, 2005

Let's answer your questions

Despite I didn't answer your questions in the last thread, I'm going to aswer them here.
Let's answer them:


Hi Osoko,

I'm just wondering when will Revolution launch
(we know in 2006 but when in 2006)?
Will there be any sort of special bundles?
What/how many Nintendo
games will be launched at the same time?
How much third party support do you think Revolution will get?
Nintendo said they'd have lots of third party games for
Gamecube but that never happened.

There will be some Nintendo Games on the Revolution's launch.
For example, the new Mario and Super Smash Bros. Revolution Online.
Maybe, we could see Zelda too.
Revolution is going to be launch on 2006(...).
You'll be impressed on all games. Third party games, too.

-----------------------------------


Is Bioware keen to develop for the Revolution? I have heard that
there are even bigger fish that may be interested.

I can tell you there will be many third parties developing for Revolution.
More than GameCube.

-------------------------------------

Nintendo has already said that they won't be supporting high defenition standards,
so why mention HD TV?

Maybe, You'll need a peripheric to can see games on HD-TV.
You need a peripheric to see movies too(...), doesn't it?

-------------------------------------

You make a nice post there...;) I think you answered many questions! BUt as for the second party you talked about...they're making an adventure game is that it?? I'm wondering if they are a new one second party or if they were a third party that now
are working only for Nintendo...can you comment that Osoko?
Another thing...you know when Revolution will be launched?? I've read somewhere that will be on 2007 at least on Europe if that's true that would be a very very bad step for Nintendo...:( I mean Xbox 360 will be this year, PS3 will be in first quarter of 2006 (I guess) now Revolution 2007?! :| That can't be true!!


A third party can't work only for one System. But, I can tell you there will be exclusive games from Third Parties for Revolution.
Revolution Launch is expected to be on 2006.


-------------------------------------

Or if you prefer not to answer the above question:
What kind of cooling system will be used?

Guy, you want I say you confidential information. I can't say what will be the
cooling technology. But I could talk about the "power" of this technology. Is "coolest".
And this technology will let Revolution make games ONLY FOR Revolution and not for
PS3 or XBOX360 and that's why they couldn't handle games with "the coolest technology".

------------------------------------

Will the Revolution will be a wi-fi hotspot for the DS ?
Is that possible that the DS can play online through the Revolution, or the DS will only download demos through the Revolution online service ?


Yes, of course. Nintendo Revolution will be the best hotspot for DS. Revolution and
DS will be the best combination(...)

------------------------------------

Thank you for answering my question, although I was hoping you could be more elaborate, but I guess there's nothing you can do there.

I remember reading an interview in which Shigeru Miyamoto stated that there would be a new franchise being created for the Nintendo Revolution. Are you able to give out any information on this new game?

Mr. Miyamoto is fantastic. I'm impressed cause his ideas are unbelievable(...)

------------------------------------

Your comments about the adventure game which you star in made me suspect the controller may feature a camera built in to it.
Do cameras feature anywhere in the plans for Revolution?

Microsoft or Sony could be working now for "updating" their systems if I tell what will it have.

------------------------------------


Can you tell us some of the new features that are being used, but aren't the main revolutionary aspect? Also will part of the revolutionary aspect be in the system aswell? Do you have any info on the ne Super Smash Brothers?

Online. It isn't a new notice but it will be amazing.

------------------------------------

Hey OSOKO TANAKA :-)

What do you have to say abou this: (more specs)

Guy, 4 cores means the most expensive system. Is better to be a dual processor. And best results.

------------------------------------

Your questions have been answered.
See you later guys...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We already know all of this.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Osoko Tanaka said...

Hi!
Like I said, I read all your comments and I try to answer them. Next time I try to answer them. Anyway, I wanna say to "thefoxhounder", I didn't remove your comment.
And I respect all comments. I only remove the comments that say insults.
Greetings

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home