Friday, June 17, 2005

Should I tell you goodbye?

Every story must have an ending. This could be the end of my blog.
Is it over?

I don't want to "close" my blog. I think is a right to write something you want to say, don't you think?
I have not talked about "the real revolution" yet. I've only talked about some specs.
They don't think it(...).

I'll keep wrtiting here. On my blog. For the people who want to read something about Revolution.

But, I don't care if they want to close it cause I know what I said. And I don't hurt them. I don't say it yet(...)


All right. Let's to talk about some specs:

I can tell you Nintendo was working in a new game for Revolution.
This game will be "mature". Nintendo wants to change his philosophie. It will be an action game and you will be able to use the "power" of the pad. For example, there will be some moments in which you'll need to be "silence" cause if you make some noise, you'll can be died on the battle(...).


The second party has already done a great game for Revolution Launch expected to 2006.
And this game will be a great piece to can blow any system away. Maybe, we'll see it before the end of this year, when we see a Revolution demostration.

On the other hand, I'm really glad cause I can show you a proof. Some developers have talked about Revolution(...). And they have said "Revolution will have next gen graphics".
And I'll keep saying Nintendo is increasing Revolution's power. There's still time for it.

To Sum Up, I want to say I've talked with consolewars. They have been interested. Now, there is another page which is interested too. A page called fumatrix. I've answered their questions.

P.D: I've answer your questions next time. Sorry

See you later...later...

4 Comments:

Blogger DairyMilkDevil said...

When is the europe release?
Why does the nintendoon site say "Soon 05"

5:11 PM  
Blogger DairyMilkDevil said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Fletcher said...

I dont want you to stop posting. We love to hear anything on the Revolution and would love for you to continue posting.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Fletcher said...

The above person stole my username, my name starts with a capital "P" while his does not. Please don't pretend to put words in my mouth.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home