Friday, June 17, 2005

Should I tell you goodbye?

Every story must have an ending. This could be the end of my blog.
Is it over?

I don't want to "close" my blog. I think is a right to write something you want to say, don't you think?
I have not talked about "the real revolution" yet. I've only talked about some specs.
They don't think it(...).

I'll keep wrtiting here. On my blog. For the people who want to read something about Revolution.

But, I don't care if they want to close it cause I know what I said. And I don't hurt them. I don't say it yet(...)


All right. Let's to talk about some specs:

I can tell you Nintendo was working in a new game for Revolution.
This game will be "mature". Nintendo wants to change his philosophie. It will be an action game and you will be able to use the "power" of the pad. For example, there will be some moments in which you'll need to be "silence" cause if you make some noise, you'll can be died on the battle(...).


The second party has already done a great game for Revolution Launch expected to 2006.
And this game will be a great piece to can blow any system away. Maybe, we'll see it before the end of this year, when we see a Revolution demostration.

On the other hand, I'm really glad cause I can show you a proof. Some developers have talked about Revolution(...). And they have said "Revolution will have next gen graphics".
And I'll keep saying Nintendo is increasing Revolution's power. There's still time for it.

To Sum Up, I want to say I've talked with consolewars. They have been interested. Now, there is another page which is interested too. A page called fumatrix. I've answered their questions.

P.D: I've answer your questions next time. Sorry

See you later...later...

13 Comments:

Blogger DairyMilkDevil said...

When is the europe release?
Why does the nintendoon site say "Soon 05"

5:11 PM  
Blogger Vanfarnel said...

it says soon because they are going to show something by the end of the year no scratch that they are going to reveal the nintendo revolution

5:16 PM  
Blogger DairyMilkDevil said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:25 PM  
Blogger borlo said...

ahh osoko tu no eres japones eres un espaniol que se quiere pasar de listo, por esos tus comentarios en ingles tienen esa estructura que le damos los que hablamos espaniol! ja! en fin, supongo que no hace danio un poco de fama facil...

6:39 PM  
Blogger Phalanx said...

I dont want you to stop posting. We love to hear anything on the Revolution and would love for you to continue posting.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Phalanx said...

The above person stole my username, my name starts with a capital "P" while his does not. Please don't pretend to put words in my mouth.

9:50 PM  
Blogger project_g said...

keep posting tanaka! I need something to read while Nintendo takes their time releasing new info. :

10:09 PM  
Blogger TheFoxHound said...

I want to believe you Osoko, that is why I keep coming back to read your blog here. I'm just not sure if you are really telling the truth here. I'm afraid of being let down again, but all this stuff really lets my imagination run wild, and that is why I like reading what you have to post.

3:33 AM  
Blogger ~drake~ said...

Why do you think, so many people read your blog, Osoko? Perhaps they say, they don't believe, but they read! We want, that you continue posting. It's interesting, that makes us think about things, we don't know. I hope, you don't stop posting ;-)

4:42 AM  
Blogger samanmax said...

I want to believe...

4:51 PM  
Blogger Grant Michael said...

please keep posting, it is great reading what you have to say. don't stop now...please...

7:17 PM  
Blogger Samusa said...

Osoko, if you feel you must go, do so. But keep in mind, many people would like you to stay. Including myself.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Winged_whacker said...

As a journalist I've been following this Bloggers comments for some time. I just want everyone here to understand that Osoku is a hack, in that he offers nothing new in terms of knowledge on Nintendo's new gaming system. In reviewing all his comments, its been noted that all he does is reinforce the beliefs of Nintendo fans out there, and nothing more. His information has been only vague and in generalities at most, and has only seemed to compile his information from broad sources from across the internet. He's so far not offered any definitive answers in regards to technology, and has offered no new factual information that can be verified. The only things he can verify are the things hes been reiterating that have been said already. He mentions on numerous occasions information about the controller, about Super Smash Brothers, new games from 3rd party and 2nd party, but you know what? These things have been mentioned over and over by Nintendo themselves and other source material for quite awhile. He just has reiterated them as his own. aaand about his revelations about 2nd party and third party support? What new gaming system can you remember launched without any support? There is nothing mind blowing about this information. Every Nintendo system has had 2nd party original game support, and such a prediction or assumption is baseless. Everyone open your eyes... Osoko is a hack, and unless he can offer definitive factual information that nobody else has, instead of his vague answers and generalities... he should be treated as is... just a hack...

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home