Monday, July 10, 2006

And all you need to know is...

hey, Welcome back

Maybe all you think I have felt behind...but you wrong cuz I'm still here, and I'm updating my blog for a lot of time. Until Wii is released. Today, I'm gonna talk about the I-adapter concept. It turns into an interesintg concept. Before my info, see the next pic:


You can see what I want to explain. It is from...I can't tell you yet. But you can imagine where I got that pic. It is the first pic from the Wii marketing. A TV spot. I can't tell you what is what you see there, cuz is a secret yet. But you can see the I-adapter effect. It is only a metaphor. What can it do. The i-adapter. You are fighting, I-adapter is adapting the game according the sensations that you're receiving. Such as hot.

And Nintendo goes so far away...You've seen wii's pad has sound. So...do you remember when I sed you can listen your BSO (from games like Zelda...)? yeah, of course.

Despite what you see, Wii graphics are so amazing as his rivals. And I'm sure. Nintendo won't fall behind in the race. Nintendo has always been working for a good graphics without exception. I mean, Nintendo won't change that concept, Nintendo will combine both things. game experience plus graphics. And ATI knows that... Nintendo doesn't give up on it.

Figure out what I want to say...I hope you find the right way.

Greetings

P.D: Sega

17 Comments:

Blogger jermiha said...

uhh matt....

11:50 PM  
Blogger Zucas said...

So I'm guessing that is supposed to maybe be the next Shenmue.

1:07 PM  
Blogger visual_shock said...

uhh matt...

1:21 PM  
Blogger srht said...

is that about character movement rigging?

3:37 PM  
Blogger White Wolf said...

OMFG! are you the biggest idiot in the world? How dumb can you be to take a screen shot from martial arts special that was running on discovery channel and saying that's it's wii's graphics.

5:17 PM  
Blogger visual_shock said...

White Wolf said...
OMFG! are you the biggest idiot in the world? How dumb can you be to take a screen shot from martial arts special that was running on discovery channel and saying that's it's wii's graphics.

<--

Haha, you rock man!

11:49 PM  
Blogger visual_shock said...

BTW..it's called XMA: Xtreme Martial Arts

You can view the trailer here so you know where the screen came from:
http://shopping.discovery.com/product-54868.html


..and Osoko..don't bother deleting this..I have it saved =D

12:00 AM  
Blogger visual_shock said...

..and the documentary was made in 2003

12:02 AM  
Blogger Red Bull and Vodka said...

Yup. The guy's a dumb cunt.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Lord_Darcia said...

Good job osuck you pretty much suck and everything you say basically sounds like turds comming out of a racoons ass
Good job on your 20th fake pic.

2:08 PM  
Blogger DudesMcKenzie said...

no, it's all about the i-adapter you guys


uhh osaka?

2:21 PM  
Blogger Mena142 said...

And the BS continues....Gosh...you even could take your time to make a good mock up? The Wii logo its obviously overpositioned, you can even se the boundaries of the pic.... You really suck....And, could you tell your name? So we can insult you directly???

6:45 AM  
Blogger Grandmaster B said...

Awaiting the retarded retard's bumchum response from Zounds. He is late on cue.

9:36 AM  
Blogger aZrev said...

that is obviously Red Steel

9:34 PM  
Blogger aZrev said...

Insulting Osakas critics is like booing at the special olympics, no matter how much you do it they are always retarded

9:39 PM  
Blogger Forz said...

I'm pretty sure this is a screen from the show that was on discovery channel, it was about the science of martial arts.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Forz said...

oh my mistake you guys have already mentioned it =D

Man Osoko it never ends with you, you are a big joke and you never worked or had any involvement with nintendo, i'm positive of that.

you most likely are a bored/ lonely person, just give up the charade already, it's pathetic and such a desperate cry for attention.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home