Monday, July 10, 2006

And all you need to know is...

hey, Welcome back

Maybe all you think I have felt behind...but you wrong cuz I'm still here, and I'm updating my blog for a lot of time. Until Wii is released. Today, I'm gonna talk about the I-adapter concept. It turns into an interesintg concept. Before my info, see the next pic:


You can see what I want to explain. It is from...I can't tell you yet. But you can imagine where I got that pic. It is the first pic from the Wii marketing. A TV spot. I can't tell you what is what you see there, cuz is a secret yet. But you can see the I-adapter effect. It is only a metaphor. What can it do. The i-adapter. You are fighting, I-adapter is adapting the game according the sensations that you're receiving. Such as hot.

And Nintendo goes so far away...You've seen wii's pad has sound. So...do you remember when I sed you can listen your BSO (from games like Zelda...)? yeah, of course.

Despite what you see, Wii graphics are so amazing as his rivals. And I'm sure. Nintendo won't fall behind in the race. Nintendo has always been working for a good graphics without exception. I mean, Nintendo won't change that concept, Nintendo will combine both things. game experience plus graphics. And ATI knows that... Nintendo doesn't give up on it.

Figure out what I want to say...I hope you find the right way.

Greetings

P.D: Sega

2 Comments:

Blogger Mena142 said...

And the BS continues....Gosh...you even could take your time to make a good mock up? The Wii logo its obviously overpositioned, you can even se the boundaries of the pic.... You really suck....And, could you tell your name? So we can insult you directly???

6:45 AM  
Blogger RGB said...

Awaiting the retarded retard's bumchum response from Zounds. He is late on cue.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home