Thursday, March 23, 2006

Why?

Sir. Iwata should has shown something, like my source sed me. Why? Cuz Nintendo Revolution launch is almost here. The real secret, showed by a game, maybe, Sony has not showed all about PS3, and that's why Nintendo neither. If Sony moves along, Nintendo 2.

I know all u will think I'm a fake, like I say, U can go away from my blog, I'm not telling u to be here, really, I don't care.

Nintendo has not shown anything about Revolution, but I sed Nintendo Revolution will emulate Sega games...and u now, know that's right.

I can't believe why Nintendo doesn't show something to the public, it was private so...And Matt, can tell u it is true. And he will tell u he has proved the real secret at GDC, and he will say it.

Anyway, I will update some information, about the private conference. Cuz I have a source from inside Nintendo(...) Stay alert, now, I'm gonna show u something interesting.

10 Comments:

Blogger Rich Daubner said...

Awesome, awesome I tell you. I always loved the writing style and spelling mistakes from the begining. Gave it a sense of bad engrish coming from a true jap. dev. You have to admit, this is the most entertaining bullsh!t blog going these days. Strangely enough quite fun even though he is fooling no one.
Keep up the good work!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Unknow said...

If you are nipon, pls tell us something en japanice

8:19 PM  
Blogger RGB said...

Anyway, I will update some information, about the private conference. Cuz I have a source from inside Nintendo(...) Stay alert, now, I'm gonna show u something interesting.

You make up more bs to keep people from leaving your bs blog? You are pathetic.

5:46 AM  
Blogger GWX said...

NOT FAKE...

6:55 AM  
Blogger GWX said...

WoW, Osaka is right...The 'I' adapter?...
Take a look at this IMAGE: http://media.nintendo-europe.com/compel/images/WqI8pfvNHhH9jeal8TsjlfrBXgtYcHDh.jpg
That image is from Nintendo UK reporting about the news at G.D.C
[ http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/news/article.do?elementId=5JIzKiVx5r0Gu_uNPnTPRZMbliXeeJM1 ] IS IT A HINT/CLUE?

7:00 AM  
Blogger RGB said...

Bart Simpson "I didnt do it.."

Osoko Tanaka "..uhh..matt..?"

4:12 AM  
Blogger Ian Wilgaus said...

Heres a real site that doesnt lie on Nintendo new, follow the link!

www.nintendoentertainment.blogspot.com

8:48 AM  
Blogger Ian Wilgaus said...

Nintendo Entertainment

Visit it today! Just follow this link below.

www.nintendoentertainment.blogspot.com

8:49 AM  
Blogger Sebatians World said...

hey OSOKO!

great job you are doing!

if you are an insider or not, it doesn t matter caus your blog is
good :)

read my blog, too!! http://sebastians-world.blogspot.com/

viele grüße aus deutschland
:) sebastian

9:04 AM  
Blogger RGB said...

His not Japanese.

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home