Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Are you ready?

Welcome back...maybe it is the last thread that I write...

One year ago I started to write my blog, I told you all I know about Wii...maybe I have not spoken a lot but I told you some interesting news such as "the secret" or "when the controller will be shown", I also sed there's a secret called "i-adapter".

I read your comments, your replies, and I can understand all of you. But I've seen one word: "HOPE" in your replies, in your answers, even if it was bad for me, the "HOPE" word was writed in every reply. You want to see what you can see, the begin of the BIG-N.

I've seen Sony's conference, and today I'm gonna stay on the Kodak theatre. I was invited to see the Wii's show. The begin of a star, of a dream. In fact, Wii it's a dream. It's magic.
It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you.

So what will you see there, at Kodak's theatre? I have information about it. Let me tell you who will stay there: Sir. Miyamoto, Sir. Iwata, Reggie, Hideo Kojima, Mizuguchi, Shinji Mikami...

And what about games?
You'll see the new Wii's Mario game, Metroid prime 3, darkness, a new sega game, a new capcom game, a new kojima's game, Square-Enix game....and ONLY for Wii cuz PS3 can't handle this kind of games. Even if you thought PS3 pad it's like Wii pad...IT'S NOT LIKE WII PAD. Wii pad it's better, better technology. It has blown PS3 PAD away.


THIS E3 BELONGS TO NINTENDO.

All you've seen "HD games and their powerful". GT HD it's like GT3 A-spec. And the only game where you can say "wow" is Metal Gear Solid 4.

So Nintendo it's gonna eclipse what Sony's done one year ago. By showing the truth. The real game, and let me tell you, you'll gonna say "WOW".

Today, you gonna see a lot of demonstrations, and today, your life is gonna change, a new gaming experience is gonna appear and when you'll see that, you won't want to fall behind.

Ladies and gentle men...the BIG N RETURNS

17 Comments:

Blogger metroidmaster said...

I think I'll believe u. There is still some HOPE as u said.

4:16 AM  
Blogger Matteo said...

HOPE!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Im Westen nichts neues said...

Ich hoffe sie haben recht.

I hope you´re damn right!!!

6:04 AM  
Blogger vb's Blog said...

As I started reading your post I fought you'll write that you are a fake.

Congratulation: You stayed longer alive than Seriousgamer. But his blog was more interesting in my opinion.

And a message to all gamers on the world:
Don't kill each other 'cause of someones favourite console. Play together an have fun. We don't need fights in the real world.
Fight in games, but be friends in real.

6:11 AM  
Blogger DudesMcKenzie said...

conference is up, where's kojima and darkness?

11:03 AM  
Blogger truthkilla said...

Don't you feel like S***.LOL Just about ....NO wait everything you said was wrong. Why did you wait until RTR updated to update your blog. You took his stuff and added it your BullS***. End of Story


Uuum...Matt?

Wait for SpaceWorld and kill this blog!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Lord_Darcia said...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS THAT LAST SECRET THAT NINTENDO WAS TALKING ABOUT?

I SWEAR TO GOD, IF OSUCKO TURD SAYS "I CANT BELIEVE NINTENDO DIDNT SHOW THE LAST SECRET"
I WILL KILL HIM.

12:06 PM  
Blogger HereticPB said...

LOL at Osaka.

Nintendo did not reveal everything. It doesn't come out until November and at $250.

Plenty of time for information.

12:20 PM  
Blogger visual_shock said...

I-adapter..AHAHAHAHAH..douchebag

uhh matt..

7:42 PM  
Blogger R for Revolution said...

ok Osoku ... now tell us your idea behind this blog. Why have you done it and from where are you realy?

Cause you have spend so much time with this "project". So i'd like to know it...

6:35 AM  
Blogger juzafight said...

You are one of the bigger lier of the story, that you are fake is not only 100% now but more, i really dont know why some people get happy to joke other. GET AWAY LIER!!!

9:09 AM  
Blogger GWX said...

Osoko, are there more secrets? NOT revealed?

2:06 PM  
Blogger Grandmaster B said...

GWX said...
Osoko, are there more secrets? NOT revealed?


hahaha and you really think he would know? haha

8:45 PM  
Blogger juzafight said...

You have work for the ''pupazzi corporation'' not for Nintendo and you are not japanese 100%

6:22 PM  
Blogger Ryk said...

Are you still posting? uh matt?... I got here by mistake (Damn you Google!) why don't you just take your HOPE and stickit on your... please KILL this blog! (and kill yourself too!)

1:41 PM  
Blogger Alleged-Rapist said...

It doesn't matter if you're real or fake. I had a great time speculating and imagining.
Regards.

6:40 AM  
Blogger metroidmaster said...

I will continue were Osoko stopped, but the thing is: I will tell u real facts/rumors instead of Osoko who's only hyping up.
Check: wiinetwork.blogspot.com
I want to get many insiders info (like DragonQuest for Wii I knew last year, and the appearence of Dark Samus in MP2, I knew way months earlier).
And today (but I don't know if it's 100% true, it's coming from a jap mag): Resident Evil GS for Wii!

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home