Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Another RevoGaming Interview?

Finally, it won't be online, but I'm gonna speak in a few days what I said on it. First, I would like to show you the next:

Hi Osoko,

Since the Revolution scene has changed a lot, I'm wondering if you'd want to have another interview over at RevoGaming. The first interview helped both of our sites and I think that another one would boost the slow traffic you blog has been getting recently. I'd cover a number of topics, and, once again, it could be done over e-mail, phone, or MSN Messenger.

Yours,
Ramsey Kobeissi

And finally... (When the Interview has been done)


The day that I was about to post it, someone linked me to a topic on the Moz la Punk forums which pretty much defrauded you. Unless you can prove to me that you work at Nintendo, or have done so, the interview will not be posted. I will keep any proof you give me in strict confidentiality, so have no worry about losing a job or anything of the sort.

I would not wish for the process to be like this, but unfortunately in these circumstances it is what I will have to do.

-Ramsey

...........................

I've always said I don't matter if you, or someone trust or not in me. The first interview that I did was withouth any proof. Now, they want a proof. Go away from my blog if you don't trust. And I'm talking seriously, I don't wanna hear words that attack to me.

To sum up, I spoke about some new secret, now, you know it is true.

Greetings

P.D: This page, has updated a lot of news talking about a lot of specs that I said. But in that case, they didn't say where they caught the news. They've only said "sources".

2 Comments:

Blogger RGB said...

Are you retarded? You have just been named and proven as fake. How about you stop trying, its pathetic.

Soon we will feel sorry for you.

12:17 AM  
Blogger jb said...

great info, thanks.
you can also check out all of the newest nintendo revolution rumors in one place at:

www.nintendorevolutionrumors.com
and
www.nintendorumors.com

joshua

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home