Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Another RevoGaming Interview?

Finally, it won't be online, but I'm gonna speak in a few days what I said on it. First, I would like to show you the next:

Hi Osoko,

Since the Revolution scene has changed a lot, I'm wondering if you'd want to have another interview over at RevoGaming. The first interview helped both of our sites and I think that another one would boost the slow traffic you blog has been getting recently. I'd cover a number of topics, and, once again, it could be done over e-mail, phone, or MSN Messenger.

Yours,
Ramsey Kobeissi

And finally... (When the Interview has been done)


The day that I was about to post it, someone linked me to a topic on the Moz la Punk forums which pretty much defrauded you. Unless you can prove to me that you work at Nintendo, or have done so, the interview will not be posted. I will keep any proof you give me in strict confidentiality, so have no worry about losing a job or anything of the sort.

I would not wish for the process to be like this, but unfortunately in these circumstances it is what I will have to do.

-Ramsey

...........................

I've always said I don't matter if you, or someone trust or not in me. The first interview that I did was withouth any proof. Now, they want a proof. Go away from my blog if you don't trust. And I'm talking seriously, I don't wanna hear words that attack to me.

To sum up, I spoke about some new secret, now, you know it is true.

Greetings

P.D: This page, has updated a lot of news talking about a lot of specs that I said. But in that case, they didn't say where they caught the news. They've only said "sources".

7 Comments:

Blogger tgs4ever said...

Revogaming sucks! :p

6:53 AM  
Blogger Grandmaster B said...

Are you retarded? You have just been named and proven as fake. How about you stop trying, its pathetic.

Soon we will feel sorry for you.

12:17 AM  
Blogger purcil said...

sei un fesso e ti sei smerdato proprio grazie al tuo amico matt

6:10 AM  
Blogger jb said...

great info, thanks.
you can also check out all of the newest nintendo revolution rumors in one place at:

www.nintendorevolutionrumors.com
and
www.nintendorumors.com

joshua

12:07 PM  
Blogger Lord_Darcia said...

Osaka, you have got to be the most full of shit person in the entire universe. "GO AWAY IF YOU DONT LIKE MY BLOG". No we are not going to go away, cause dumbasses like you continue bring hopes up on something that is proven false, over and over again. You said before that nintendo might consider using a modified BLUE-RAY disk, then you said nintendo might use HD-DVD disk. Which one is it? Cause so far i have heard it uses gamecube disks and standard DVDs. Then you said revolution will be a lot more powerful than 360, but now ign's matt just confirmed from himself and several developers that its only 2 to 3x more powerful than gamecube, which is something mr.iwata said initially. Get your shit together, and quit destroying peoples hopes on something that just isnt true. Also if you are pissed at him asking for your credibility, you could have just copied and pasted that interview yourself in this blog. Too bad you are a lazy piece of shit, with subpar boring updates. Do us all a favor and end this blog.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Lord_Darcia said...

BTW, if you wanna unviel more secrets, quit giving interviews, and post it on this blog. I read your blogs for entertainment, just to see how far you will go to pull out shit out of your dumbass. "NINTENDO GOT NEW SECRET GUY! IT MAKE SUSHI AND FRIES! IT IS SO EXCITING!!! (.......)"

BTW, WHY THE HELL DO YOU DO THIS:
(......) IT IS SO STUPID.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Tsikitas said...

This guy is really taking a piss I think.HD sure...
Just admit your nothing but a lying scam,stop posting on this blog, and go start another one on how Sony or MS kick ass and care for the average gamer,or how amazing the PSP is,eh?Nintendo fans deserve much more respect than you seem to show towards us.I've got two fucking degree level accreditations in computer engineering and embedded systems for god's sake,i've been playing games all my life, and have a bad temper when I am treated like this. Go play with your playmobils

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home