Thursday, October 06, 2005

More data...about more things...

Welcome back guys

I know there are some people who don't want to know nothing about me. So, I wonder...Why are you spending your time reading my blog if you say you don't trust in me?
I can't understand it. Go away from this blog if you don't trust. I don't care about it.

On the other hand, I would like to speak about Nintendo Revolution and Nintendo DS connection.
There is an interesting thing. Imagine that you are playing with your Mario Kart DS(...), with the Wifi connection, you'll be able to play with it on your Nintendo Revolution. So you'll can play with Nintendo DS games on your Nintendo Revolution with the Wifi. To play mutliplayer.
But...How can I play with Nintendo DS games on Nintendo Revolution?...mmmm...think about it. The controller is great, yeah...

Nintendo plans to show Nintendo Revolution games before E3 2006. With a great demonstration with a lot of games from Nintendo and from thirds and second parties.. Where? I can't speak about it. But I'm sure it will be before E3 2006.
IGN has seen the demonstration... Uh matt? And that's amazing. In fact, all companies have seen the power of Revolution. While Microsoft thinks Nintendo "is doomed", more companies are planning revolutionary games. It's too easy develop for Revolution, the best launch you've ever seen will be on Revolution. You need see a demonstration.
Like I said, Hideo Kojima is developing for Revolution(...). A game exclusive for it.

I rely on an inside source from Nintendo. Panasonic supports Blue ray disc. Panasonic has
made GC miniDVDs. Panasonic is talking with Nintendo(...). Changes, can be applied. Isn't too
late yet.



















Capcom is working on a new franchise. It isn't resident evil series, but it is a third person action adventure(...) Imagine you are using your controller like a lantern. Sounds cool(...).

Nintendo Revolution is amazing. A small system, with the most powerfull technology. The ATI-developed GPU called Hollywood is better than XBOX 360 GPU. I'm sure. HD on Revolution...sure.

See you...

2 Comments:

Blogger Shoxware Games said...

will resident evil 5 be released for the revolution?

3:17 AM  
Blogger Shoxware Games said...

what do you want to tell us with this mini-disc? it is not the revolution disc, because nintendo stated, that these will have normal 12 cm size.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home