Sunday, May 15, 2005

Revolution Logo and controller pad

Do you really think Revolution won't be on this E3?

You wrong...

So now, I'm gonna talk about "Revolution logo" to show you how it can be.
But don't be sure it will be the final design. It's just a logo...when Nintendo thought call to the system..."Revolution"...

http://gamesblog.it/uploads/nintendorevolutionprovalogo2.jpg



It is one of the two designs that Nintendo has on his offices.

And now, I'm gonna tell you guy how can be the pad:



http://www.blogadictos.com/upload/revo28vf.jpg

Yes, it is one of the x (x = I don't remember how many) prototipes which Nintendo has designed with...K...I (I can't tell you the full name)

I'm sure that Nintendo won't change too much the final design. I couldn't see the final design of the controller, but I remembered a memorable quote from Nintendo... "It's revolutionary, it can be with our concept(...)"

Yeah, Revolution is VERY VERY VERY sleek... to have an internal (and great) thing...

Guys, Nintendo have Revolution on the 100% to can show it on this E3. Don't be worried about if Nintendo will show Revolution. I promise you that Nintendo has pride, and it doesn't leave that Sony or Microsoft win this E3... Revolution will eclipse this E3

I don't want to talk about design of Revolution because... It will be a great surprise for all you


P.D: We will see the new age of a new second partie... (Who has said... Halo Killer?)

See you before Nintendo's conference.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is really good. I relly on you. I wish it could be true

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HOPE ITS NOT GEIST! ...OR METROID!

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous...you said you wish it could be true. what if it is? Or what if Mr. Osaka (whatever) is just screwing with all of us? He hasn't proven to me yet that what he's saying is really true, and he has the rest of today and tomorrow to tell me before I really find out what is, the REVOLUTION!

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this controller design is ridiculous - that can't be a revolution

I'd rather stick with the nintendo-on fake...

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, mr. onlynintendorevolution, you best hurry. Only 38 hours before I truly find out what is the revolution. If you're actually going to tell us anything interesting... you had best hurry.

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone please! this guy is a fake! look at this!

the "rs" in rs.ign.com does not stand for revolutionary system, it stands for rebelscum. rs.ign.com is owned by theforce.net, which would explain the starwars reference. case closed.

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please. Just end yourself.

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

F U C K YOU MR. OSAKA your BLOG is so last summer I mean "duuuuuuhh"


GALLETA

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should check mine but too bad you're japanesse and you can`t read spanish http://lapinchelagalletaosealagalleta.blogspot.com

8:14 PM  
Blogger jc said...

if this is a lie you'll feel the endless pain of 10000 dicks up your ass.

8:17 PM  
Blogger lauri said...

japanese....ew!!!!!!

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* stop accusing the person and wait till tomorrow already -.- it'll come soon enough

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why only one joystick? that won't work well enough in modern 3d games. say it isn't so nintendo!

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting. We'll see if you're right. Though, as of right now, I'm not sure.. =x =x

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That controller picture was proven fake lol how many more mistakes can this guy make before people stop beliving him?

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and the logo thing is fake too lol!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home