Sunday, May 15, 2005

more about Revolution

Welcome back.

Despite my english (I'm from Japan), I wanna continue talking about Revolution but, in this case, about Retro and Revolution and about graphics.

I've seen the best game that you'd never seen. 10 seconds, 10 seconds of a game which can change the world of video games. I'm not talking about "video fake" of Nintendo On, I'm talking about another thing, THE game.
This game has taken its toll on me.

"video fake" of Nintendo On is, obviously, a fake, a great fake. Let me tell you Revolution is still more impressive than it.

I don't know if this game will be on the E3. Nintendo have not answered to my question(...)

But I can tell you guys that it could change video games's concept. A great step.

Revolution's graphics are unbelievable better than Xbox 360. Time is an important factor.


So, I'm gonna talk about "Broadway"

well, we guess that we know Revolution will have 4 cores, 2,5Ghz each one.
It is FALSE

I can't talk about the CPU. But I'm sure, after to see it, that it'll be too potential.
Bill gates, don't laugh about Revolution. You're doomed.

Sorry, I couldn't have access for GPU information. I promise you I wish to have information about GPU.

See you later before E3...

P.D: IGN ,when will you show your information? uh, Matt

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep the info coming, i email me with all the info dude! nate88@wideopenwest.com thanks and i think you are right!!

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it doesn't matter if you are telling the truth or not, you're building up hype. and that is good almost always.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, just keep the information coming. But don't tell too much, I still want some suprises at E3. :)

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just give us the info, darnit! and stop trying to sound myterious!

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

meh, I belive him, until the second I get home from school tomorrow, anyway. why? you might ask? it's something to belive in, who cares if it's wrong, I'm open to a little dissapointment if I have a fifty fifty chance of bragging rights. that, and he's giving specific dates, so if he's wrong, we'll know right away, track him down, and kill him, and he knows that = /

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home